The Drinkmate Bartender Series presents top sparkling cocktail/mocktail recipes made by professional bartenders in Singapore. These recipes were created with simple ingredients that anyone can use to make at home, and carbonate with the Drinkmate. So get your mixologist caps on, and let's get fizzing! You can also visit these partner bars and try out their amazing sparkling cocktails/mocktails made with the Drinkmate!
Bartender Series #5 - Masala Coffee Fizz (Mocktail),
by Jimmy, The Elephant Room
Indian-inspired drinks are the backbone of The Elephant Room, and this drink is no exception. A powerful drink, that is aromatic yet subtle.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
1. 45ml Toasted Garam Masala Honey
- 5g Toasted Garam Masala
- 2g Salt
- 150g Honey
- 150ml Water
- 20g Coffee Beans
- 500ml Water
To make Toasted Garam Masala Honey:
- Toast the masala in a pan for 1min over medium heat.
- Combine masala, salt, honey, and water, and simmer on low heat for 5min
- Remove and strain through coffee filter
To make Coffee Bean Water:
- Combine the coffee beans and water, and let infuse in the fridge overnight.
Combine honey, coffee bean water, and orange juice
Carbonate mix in the Drinkmate
Pour over tall glass of ice, and serve
Try this recipe yourself, and let us know what you think! Don't forget to share the recipe with your friends and family too.