Who doesn't love a good lemonade? What's more, making it yourself is 10x better than buying it from the store. Especially when you make your own sparkling water at home, get your CO2 refills here!
Here's a delicious and easy way to make lemonade at home, and you can add your own fruits to spice it up!
Recipe: Serves: 4
What you need:
- 1 tbs sugar (less if you're cutting down on your sugar intake)
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup of water
- 4 cups (1 liter) ice cold sparkling water
- Optional: Other fruits like grapefruit, peach etc
- Pour your water into a saucepan
- Add sugar and juice of the lemon
- (Optional) If you're adding other fruits, add some juice. Add zest as well for citrus fruits like grapefruit or orange.
- Bring everything to a boil and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Your lemonade is done! Let it cool down in the pan.
- After it's cooled down, divide and pour into cups, or a large water jug.
- Add ice if you want it really cold.
- Add the sparkling water and stir just a little so you don't lose too much gas.
- Finish it off with a piece of fresh fruit and enjoy!