As seen on CreativeCulinary.com
This Apple Cider Bellini Cocktail with Rosemary is easy and perfect for breakfast, brunch or your festive meals.
1. 30ml apple cider
2. 2 tbsp orange liqueur
3. 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
4. Bottle of Prosecco, chilled
5. Rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Combine apple cider, orange liqueur and maple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until container is thoroughly cold.
- Transfer mixture (without the ice) into the Drinkmate bottle, and top it up with Prosecco, and carbonate!
- Pour mixture into champagne flutes and top with the chilled Prosecco.
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of rosemary.
For a group, mix all ingredients except the Prosecco and chill until ready to serve.
Want a Mocktail? Easy. Just substitute the Prosecco with water and sparkle with your Drinkmate!